Eco-friendly flared jeans
- Less Impact, same style. Femininity and glamour translate into love and respect for the environment, today more than ever. A part of the “Liu Jo Better Denim” collection, these skinny jeans are made with innovative technologies that reduce the use of chemicals during the production process, saving large quantities of water and energy. The seams of this model come from 100% recycled polyester yarns dyed with eco-sustainable dyes, while the embroidered label on the back is made with apple peel scraps. Nothing is left to chance: from the natural aluminium metal details to the regenerated material internal labels, the external tag to the packaging made entirely of recycled paper. Be better, do better.
- Eco-friendly non-stretch denim flared jeans
- Made with 72 Wrap®, a unique yarn that gives the fabric an authentic denim look
- Dark wash with used-effect scratches and tears on the knees
- Dyed with Everblue®, a unique dye that in retains its rich and brilliant hue in washing processes and treatments
- Comfortable pockets
- Flared leg flared at the bottom
- Unfinished hems
- Logo button and zip fastening
- Leg length: 81 cm
- Hem width: 25 cm
- “Liu Jo Better” sustainable product
The model is 178 cm tall and is wearing Italian size 27
These are Italian sizes. To find your correct size, please view the Size Guide.
100% Organic cotton
For more information visit our Customer Care section "Orders & Shipping Services"
You can return your articles within 14 business days from the date the order is delivered.
To know the return instructions or to have more information visit our Customer Care section "Return and Refunds