Eco-friendly skinny jeans
One click payment:
- Less impact, same style. Femininity and glamour translate into love and respect for the environment, today more than ever. A part of the “Liu Jo Better Denim” collection, these skinny jeans are made with innovative technologies that reduce the use of chemicals during the production process, saving large quantities of water and energy. The seams of this model come from 100% recycled polyester yarns dyed with eco-sustainable dyes, while the embroidered label on the back is made with apple peel scraps. Nothing is left to chance: from the natural aluminium metal details to the regenerated material internal labels, the external tag to the packaging made entirely of recycled paper. Be better, do better.
- Eco-friendly jeans in stretch denim
- Bottom Up cuts
- Super stone wash
- Comfortable pockets with jewel stones
- Skinny leg
- Button and zip fastening
- Leg length: 76 cm
- Hem width: 13 cm
- In combination with denim canvas backpack
- “Liu Jo Better” sustainable product
The model is 178 cm tall and is wearing Italian size 27
These are Italian sizes. To find your correct size, please view the Size Guide.
97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
For more information visit our Customer Care section "Orders & Shipping Services"
You can return your articles within 30 business days from the date the order is delivered.
To know the return instructions or to have more information visit our Customer Care section "Return and Refunds